Resolving Non-Technical Issues
See our contact page for details on how to get in touch to discuss your issue.
Resolving Technical Issues
The first steps in getting problems/issues resolved are:
- to check in the Research IT Support Pages for documentation relating to your issue
- you can also search our site
- email the relevant support address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org if you are SFI-funded, or email@example.com otherwise). See the support contact page for full details
- attend one of our monthly walkin workshops
- request a one-to-one meeting with one of our support staff
Please note: avoid emailing staff members directly, as the emails may not be seen immediately due to vacations/leave. Also, emails sent directly are not logged and therefore are more difficult to keep track of.
If your issue is serious, and you are still not satisfied, the Director may opt, in extreme cases, to refer the matter to the TCD Dean of Research and Director of IS Services, or, an independent external arbitrator, for evaluation and resolution.