Research IT (TCHPC) will be running training courses in:
- An Introduction to TCHPC Systems
- An Introduction to Bash Shell Scripting
The course dates and times are shown in the table below.
Who can attend
These courses are open to:
- Trinity College Dublin researchers, staff and collaborators
- Researchers in UCD through the TCD/UCD innovation alliance
- Researchers in other Higher Education Institutes through the e-INIS project
How to attend
Please note that while attendance is free, pre-registration is required to secure your place.
See our training page for full details on how to book your place.
Current training course timetable: February/March 2017
|An Introduction to TCHPC Systems||1 morning||Mon 27th Feb 2017, 9:30-13:00||Rm 212, Lloyd Building, Trinity College|
|An Introduction to Bash Shell Scripting||2 mornings||Tue 28th Feb - Wed 1st Mar 2017, 09:30-13:00||Rm 212, Lloyd Building, Trinity College|