Research IT (TCHPC) will be running training courses in:
- An Introduction to TCHPC Systems
- An Introduction to Linux Command-Line
- An Introduction to Python for Scientific Computing
- An Introduction to Scientific Visualisation
The course dates and times are shown in the table below.
Who can attend
These courses are open to:
- Trinity College Dublin researchers, staff and collaborators
- Researchers in UCD through the TCD/UCD innovation alliance
- Researchers in other Higher Education Institutes through the e-INIS project
How to attend
Please note that while attendance is free, pre-registration is required to secure your place.
See our training page for full details on how to book your place.
Current training course timetable: November 2016
|An Introduction to TCHPC Systems||1 morning||Mon 7th Nov 2016, 9:30-13:00||Rm 212, Lloyd Building, Trinity College|
|An Introduction to Linux Command-Line||4 mornings||Tue 8th - Fri 11th Nov 2016, 09:30-13:00||Rm 212, Lloyd Building, Trinity College|
Upcoming course timetable: Jan 2017
|An Introduction to Python for Scientific Computing||2 mornings||Mon 9th - Tue 10th Jan 2017, 9:30-13:00||Rm 212, Lloyd Building, Trinity College|
|An Introduction to Scientific Visualisation||2 mornings||Wed 11th - Thu 12th Jan 2017, 09:30-13:00||Rm 212, Lloyd Building, Trinity College|
Upcoming course timetable: Feb 2017
We would like to gauge interest in which training courses are most in demand.
Please use this form if you would like to express an interest in attending a course during the week of the 27th of February 2017 (Hilary Term Reading Week).