TCHPC will be running training courses in:
- An Introduction to Linux Command-Line
- An Introduction to Python for Scientific Computing
The course dates and times are shown in the table below.
Who can attend
These courses are open to:
- Trinity College Dublin researchers, staff and collaborators
- Researchers in UCD through the TCD/UCD innovation alliance
- Researchers in other Higher Education Institutes through the e-INIS project
How to attend
Please note that while attendance is free, pre-registration is required to secure your place.
See our training page for full details on how to book your place.
|An Introduction to Linux Command-Line||4 mornings||Mon 22nd - Thu 25th June 2015, 9:30-13:00||Rm 212, Lloyd Building, Trinity College|
|An Introduction to Python for Scientific Computing||1 morning||Fri 26th June 2015, 09:30-13:00||Rm 212, Lloyd Building, Trinity College|