- Post Title: DRI Data Curator
- Post Status: 12- months Specific Purpose Contract, Full-time
- Department/Faculty: High Performance & Research Computing, ISS
- Reports to: Manager, HPRC
- Location: Lloyd Building
- Salary: Appointment will be made on the Administrative Officer 2/3 in line with current Government Pay Policy
- Closing Date: 12 Noon on Friday 4th April 2014
This position will involve assembling and curating diverse data sets from the humanities and social sciences for ingestion into the Digital Repository of Ireland.
Background to the post
As part of PRTLI Cycle 5 Trinity has been awarded funding along with partners in the RIA, NUIM, and DIT to deliver the Digital Repository of Ireland. This four-year project started in July 2011. Trinity is responsible for the overall hardware and software architecture for DRI and in particular the delivery of a distributed and federated storage infrastructure as well as contributing to the data management modules.
Candidates must apply through e-recruitment at https://jobs.tcd.ie/.
Investing in your future
Organisation Static Map