Research IT is located on the 2nd floor in the Lloyd Institute, Trinity College Dublin. The main office is room 2.05.
From Dublin Airport
Dublin Airport is situated to the north of the City Centre (approximately 10km). The airport is not served by train so the only way to get to Trinity College is via bus or taxi.
- A taxi will cost approx €20 and takes about 30 minutes.
- Aircoach runs 24 hours, every day direct to the city centre. Tickets can be purchased from the bus driver and cost €6 single, €10 return. Stop no.2 is at the front of Trinity College
- Dublin Bus also run regular buses to the city centre, tickets cost €5 single fare.
- Local buses also go to the city centre from the airport and cost approximately €1.60, though may take longer depending on their route.
From inside Ireland
- Bus Eireann operates bus services between Dublin and the rest of Ireland. Busaras, the central bus station is located on Amiens Street. Tel:+353 1 836 6111. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trains: Visitors travelling from the South and West by train will arrive at Heuston Station, a short hop from the centre by bus or taxi. Those arriving from the North, North West and the South East arrive at Connolly Station, which is a short walk from O'Connell Street. Tel: +353 1 836 6222
- Taxis can be hailed or hired at taxi ranks or booked by telephone. Three of the main taxi ranks in the city centre are located on O'Connell Street, Dame Street and St. Stephen's Green.
View our location on Google Maps.