Services disrupted due to College-wide Power Outage
Update: Thursday 23rd Sept 12pm
IITAC is now available again.
Update: Wednesday 22nd Sept 3pm
Parsons is now available again. IITAC remains temporarily offline.
Work is on-going to resolve the cooling issue.
Update: Tuesday 21th Sept 4pm
A limited service is available - logins and compute queues are enabled on the lonsdale cluster, but IITAC and parsons remain temporarily offline.
There is an outstanding cooling issue in the machine room, which will hopefully be resolved in the morning.
Update: Monday 20th Sept 10am
A limited service is available - logins are enabled on the lonsdale cluster, but IITAC and parsons remain temporarily offline.
No compute queues are currently available.
Original message: Friday 17th Sept
Due to a College-wide power outage on Friday, 17th September at around 4.30pm, TCHPC services including the IITAC, Lonsdale and Parsons clusters are offline.
More like this
- Electrical power outage causing disruption to some IT services, February 11th
- Downtime for Service Expansion (20-23rd Dec 2010) - ALL TCHPC Clusters
- Downtime for Service Window (30th Sept - 3rd Oct 2011) - ALL TCHPC Clusters
- Cluster service disruption (24-08-2010) - Cooling Plant Failure
- Walk-In Workshop - Fri 9th Sept 2011