Password Strength Meter
Type your password into the box below to test its strength.
Please note the following:
- This utility can serve as a guide, but makes no guarantee of helping to create a completely "fool-proof" or "crack-proof" password.
Choosing Strong Passwords
The following are some tips on choosing strong passwords:
- At least 8 characters (9 or more preferred)
- Use a mixture of UPPER and lower case letters
- Include some numbers
- Include some punctuation characters such as: ! , @ # $ % ^ & * ? _ ~
- Combine words together, for example: Not!Today123