HPC Europa Virtual Surgery: 15:00 CET, Friday 5th March
As part of the HPC-Europa2 project, TCHPC will be giving a virtual surgery on Friday 5th March at 15:00 CET.
Dr. Darach Golden from TCHPC will be presenting the talk, which aims to give an overview of some of the main codes and libraries available for solving systems of linear equations.
Topics will include:
- An Introduction to the solution of linear systems
- Direct methods for dense systems
- Sparse direct methods
- Iterative methods and preconditioners
- Examples using some available software, including LAPACK, SuperLU, MUMPS, PETSC
- Pointers to additional packages and further sources of information
More like this
- HPC-Europa: Virtual Surgery on Hybrid OpenMP/MPI
- HPC_Europa2 Virtual Surgery (14:00 CEST, Thursday 17th May 2012)
- HPC-Europa: Virtual Surgery on CPU/Memory Profiling and Debugging with Google Perftools and Valgrind
- HPC_Europa2 Virtual Surgery (14:00 CEST, Thursday 19th July 2012)
- HPC-Europa2 Virtual Surgery: 14:00 CET, Thursday 18th March, 2010