Getting an account
First of all, make sure you have applied for your TCHPC account:
MRI/EEG Archives or Booking System
Please do the following in order to gain access to the MRI/EEG archives or booking system:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your TCHPC username (see above for applying if you don't have one).
- The name and email address of the PI in who's group you work.
- A short description of the project you intend to undertake and its expected duration.
- If you intend to do MRI analysis ask to be added to the
- If you intend to do EEG analysis ask to be added to the
- If you intend to do both ask to be added to both groups.
Running Software on TCHPC Clusters
Software such as FSL and AFNI are available to use, either as batch submissions using the command-line versions, or as interactive jobs to use the GUI interfaces.
TCIN also have access to a dedicated 32core cluster for running FSL/Freesurfer etc... jobs.
How do I access the TCHPC Clusters?
See here for details on logging in via SSH.
How do I run interactive jobs?
See here for details on how to run interactive jobs.