Access to Europes largest supercomputers: Are you a scientist of postgraduate level or above, working in the EU or an Associated State? Do you require large scale computing power to improve your research? Would you like to visit a similar research group in Italy, Spain, the UK, Germany, France, the Netherlands or Finland? Then the EC-funded HPC-Europa2 visitor programme could be what you're looking for.
HPC-Europa2 offers scientists access to a trans-national visitors program. Apply here for a collaborative visit to any research institute associated with one of seven European supercomputing centres: CINECA (Italy), EPCC (UK), BSC (Spain), HLRS (Germany), GENCI-CINES (France), SARA (The Netherlands) and CSC (Finland).
The project also includes:
- Collaborative networking and demostraction activities
- Joint research programs
Staff in the Centre are actively involved in this project, developing training and engages in a research project to develop tools for scientific data services.
More like this
- EC-FUNDED RESEARCH VISIT OPPORTUNITIES USING HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING - Call for Applications
- HPC-Europa2: Pan-European Research Infrastructure on High Performance Computing for 21st century Science
- HPC Europa2 Next Transnational Access Call open
- HPC-Europa2 Virtual Surgery: 14:00 CET, Thursday 18th March, 2010