Job opening - Systems Administrator
- Post Title: Systems Administrator
- Post Status: Fixed-term contract to 30 September, 2015
- Department/Faculty: High Performance and Research Computing (HPRC), IS Services
- Location: Main Campus, Trinity College Dublin
- Salary: This appointment will be made on the Administrative 3/2 salary scale at a point in line with current Government pay policy
- Closing Date: 12 Noon on Tuesday 11th March, 2014
- Note: Unfortunately, candidates who travel to interview will not be reimbursed for any expenses incurred
- Interview Date: Interviews are likely to be held on 3rd April, 2014
High Performance and Research Computing (HPRC) provides large-scale supercomputing, data management and visualization facilities for Trinity College Dublin and to the Irish computational research community. HPRC is a group within IS Services.
The Systems Administrator, as part of the team in HPRC, will play a key role in running the high performance compute clusters and data storage as well as networking and other services provided by the unit. The successful candidate will also be involved in supporting users and will have the opportunity to participate in research projects within in the unit and around College
See attached PDF for full details.
Candidates must apply through e-recruitment at https://jobs.tcd.ie/.