Training Courses in February 2014
TCHPC will be running training courses in:
- An Introduction to TCHPC Systems
- An Introduction to Bash Shell Scripting
- An Introduction to Makefiles, and Version Control using Git
The course dates and times are shown in the table below.
Who can attend
These courses are open to:
- Trinity College Dublin researchers, staff and collaborators
- Researchers in UCD through the TCD/UCD innovation alliance
- Researchers in other Higher Education Institutes through the e-INIS project
How to attend
Please note that while attendance is free, pre-registration is required to secure your place.
See our training page for full details on how to book your place.
|An Introduction to TCHPC Systems||1 morning||Tue 25th Feb 2014, 09:30-13:00||Rm 212, Lloyd Building, Trinity College|
|An Introduction to Bash Shell Scripting||1 morning||Wed 26th Feb 2014, 09:30-13:00||Rm 212, Lloyd Building, Trinity College|
|An Introduction to Makefiles, and Version Control using Git||1 morning||Thu 27th Feb 2014, 09:30-13:00||Rm 212, Lloyd Building, Trinity College|