Cluster downtime - RESOLVED
Update: Monday 21st 3.40pm
Following advice from IBM, we have upgraded the GPFS version to correct the issue.
All cluster logins are re-enabled.
The queues will be released shortly.
Original post: Monday 21st 9.30am
There was an issue with the cluster filesystems over the weekend.
This affected: Lonsdale, Parsons, Kelvin. These clusters are currently offline and will remain so until at least lunchtime today (Monday 21st Jan 2013).
We are investigating and will post updates when more is known.
Paddy Doyle - TCHPC Ops
More like this
- Downtime for Service Window (Friday 19th to Monday 22nd Oct) - ALL TCHPC Clusters
- Electrical power outage causing disruption to some IT services, February 11th
- Services disrupted due to College-wide Power Outage
- Downtime for Service Window (5th-6th Apr 2011) - ALL TCHPC Clusters
- Scheduled Downtime for Clusters Mon 21-06-2010