Downtime for Service Window (Friday 19th to Monday 22nd Oct) - ALL TCHPC Clusters
TCHPC Cluster Downtime
FROM: Friday 19th October 9am
TO: Monday 22nd October 12pm
This downtime window is required for essential maintenance works to the electrical systems in the TCHPC Machine Room:
- A power audit during last month's downtime identified some issues with phase balance to the room. These must be remedied.
- The air conditioning unit must be turned off on Saturday the 20th to be prepared for winter-cycle operation.
In particular, because the chiller units will be turned off on Saturday, the cluster nodes must all be turned off over the entire weekend.
Filesystem access / Lonsdale headnode access
All filesystems will be unavailable from 9am on Friday 19th until 3pm on Friday 19th.
The lonsdale headnode will be available over the weekend to allow access to files.
All queues will be unavailable from Friday the 19th of October, to 12pm on Monday the 22nd October.
For queries, please contact: email@example.com
More like this
- [RESOLVED] Downtime for Hardware Failure - ALL TCHPC Clusters
- Downtime for Service Window (30th Sept - 3rd Oct 2011) - ALL TCHPC Clusters
- Downtime for Service Window (Tues 26th - Wed 27th Feb) -- ALL TCHPC Clusters
- Downtime for Hardware Failure - ALL TCHPC Clusters
- Downtime for Service Window (Wed 8th - Tue 14th Jan 2014) -- ALL TCHPC Clusters